The way we communicate with our audience can either build credibility or then adversely affect it. By developing a consistent brand voice, all audience touch points benefit from a standardised communication strategy. This ensures that your audience understand clearly what your goals are. Communication on social media relies heavily on the consistency in your messaging. Soolkaama works towards identifying the USP of the organisation and translating it into a marketing strategy. We work to maximise impact and create positive awareness about your organisation’s mission.
- Identify what your brand tone is and more importantly, what it’s not.
- Talking as a brand – Every individual represents the organisation when they engage with external parties. How do make sure everyone within the organisation speaks the same language?
- Optimise your social profiles to be inline with your brand voice.
- Develop a consistent look and feel in your visual communication.
- Design social media profiles to mirror your brand’s visual aesthetic.
- Develop and curate content based on core principles of the organisation.
- Identify talking points that reflect the ethos of your organisation without ambiguity. Remember, if good communication can bear fruitful results, ill-informed communication can cause a loss just as great.
- Identify and develop original content that can be used to raise awareness on social media.
- Use local resources to create professional looking content.
- Develop a structure to disseminate content.
- Plan and budget optimally for new content development.
- Identify new partners who share your goals and forge optimal ways to conduct cost intensive marketing activities.
- Develop marketing collateral through collaborations and cross promote partners that add value to your organisation’s value proposition.