How we communicate with our audience can either develop credibility or then adversely affect it. By developing a consistent brand voice, all audience touch points benefit from a standardised communication strategy. This ensures that your audience understands clearly what your goals are. Communication on social media relies heavily on having a consistent messaging strategy. Soolkaama works towards identifying the USP of the organisation and translating that into a marketing strategy that works to maximise impact and create positive awareness about your organisation’s mission.
- Identify what our tone is and more importantly, what its not
- Talking as a brand – Every individual represents the organisation in their communication with external parties. How do make sure everyone within the organisation speaks the same language.
- Optimise your social profiles to be inline with your brand voice.
- Develop a consistent look and feel in your visual communication
- Design social media profiles to reflect your organisation aesthetics
- Develop content / curate content based on core principles of the organisation
- Curate topics that reflect the ethos of your organisation without ambiguity. Remember, if good communication serves your purpose, anything bad or wrong harms the organisations credibility even more.
- Identify and develop original content that can be used to raise awareness on social media
- Use local resources to create professional level content
- Develop a structure to disseminate content and plan and budget accordingly to develop new content
- Identify new partners that share your goals and forge optimal ways to conduct cost intensive marketing activities
- Develop marketing collateral through collaborations and cross promote partners that add value to your organisation’s value proposition